Distance Learning for Masters in Fine Arts: The 2-year distance MA in Fine Arts program is designed to help people who have a creative bent hone their abilities to produce more significant, captivating, and polished art forms. In order to enhance the art form, the course may cover both non-technical genres like drawing, dancing, and painting as well as ones that require advanced technology, including film sound mixing and graphic design.
In upper Indian culture, there has recently been a focus on the importance of creativity and the necessity to assist pupils who have creative ideas. Students who wish to thrive in this field are looking for MA Fine Arts online learning as a result of the desire for creativity. It might be a promising job path after earning a bachelor’s degree.
Painting, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, applied arts, art history, visual communication, and other aesthetic arts disciplines are all covered by the distance master’s in fine arts program. Additionally, it provides students with employment opportunities in numerous international career sectors. The roles of a curator, artist, animator, graphic designer, lecturer, art critic, commercial artist, etc. might all be played by students.
- For consideration for the online MA in fine arts program, applicants must meet the criteria given below:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in fine arts, or an equivalent degree, from an accredited college or university.
- Obtain the minimal overall score necessary for admission to the college, which is frequently 40%.
- Depending on the policies of the institution to which a candidate is applying, the prerequisites for admission to the MA Fine Arts distance learning program may differ.
The two-year, postgraduate distance MA in Fine Arts program consists of four semesters. Depending on the different institutions and universities, the normal MA Fine Arts distance learning academic fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 40,000 each year.
Highlights of MA Fine Arts Distance Learning Admission
|Course||Master of Arts in Fine Arts|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 to INR 40,000|
|MA Fine Arts Distance education Eligibility||Graduation in a relevant discipline|
|Minimum marks||40% in graduation|
|Admission Basis||Direct based|
|Job Positions||Artist, Art Director, Animator, Graphic Designer, etc.|
|Salary||INR 4.3 LPA – INR 7 LPA|
|MA Fine Arts Distance education colleges||University of Madras (School of Fine & Performance Arts)|
Admissions for distance learning MA in fine arts
The registration of the students marks the beginning of the admissions process. The steps listed below must be followed in order to finish the admissions procedure:
- Candidates must first download the application form from a college or university’s official online portal.
- To apply for the program and register to take admission, go to the college’s or university’s official admissions portal.
- After that, finish the application by providing the required data.
- Pay the online application cost for academics.
- Students will receive an enrollment number on a confirmation page after submitting.
Distance Learning Syllabus for MA Fine Arts
1st Year Syllabus
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR|
|1||FUNDAMENTALS OF ART||1ST YEAR|
|2||HISTORY OF INDIAN ART (FROM 7TH CENTURY A.D. TO 18TH CENTURY)||1ST YEAR|
|3||AESTHETIC AND ART APPRECIATION||1ST YEAR|
|4||GRAPHICS DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|5||CREATIVE COMPOSITION (PRACTICAL)||1ST YEAR|
|6||GRAPHICS DESIGN (PRACTICAL)||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|1||HISTORY OF INDIAN ART (FROM PREHISTORY TO 6TH CENTURY A.D. THEORY)||2ND YEAR|
|2||HISTORY OF WESTERN ART CA 1400 A.D. TO 1850 A.D.||2ND YEAR|
|3||HISTORY OF MODERN MOVEMENTS IN ART IN EUROPE AND U.S.A||2ND YEAR|
|4||HISTORY OF MODERN MOVEMENTS IN ART IN INDIA||2ND YEAR|
|5||PORTRAIT AND LIFE STUDY (PRACTICAL)||2ND YEAR|
|6||PAINTING & DRAWING (PRACTICAL)||2ND YEAR|
Benefits of Online MA Fine Arts Education
- It aids in the development of technical skills in students.
- It gives additional networking chances and is flexible.
- It enables learners to improve their time management abilities.
- It does away with the burden of commuting to class.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education’s Purpose in Education Distance MA in Fine Arts
After receiving your MA in Fine Arts from a distance education program, you will have access to a wide range of employment prospects. Students will be able to continue their college education even after finishing the distance learning course. Getting a Ph.D. in one of the specialties that are covered in the instruction module for this course is one of the most typical ways to accomplish so in this field.
Following a distance MA in fine arts, the following higher education choices are available:
Doctor of Fine Arts
M.Phil. in Fine Arts MFAs in Textile Design, Graphic Design, and Painting MAs in Fine Arts Jobs
Graduates of the MA in fine arts program who completed it via distance learning have a variety of employment options in both the public and private sectors, depending on their interests, skills, and intended profession. Both have benefits and advantages relating to their work. Popular occupations include:
Illustration artist, MA Fine Arts distance education, creative director, art director, and salary
Professionals with a distance MA in fine arts can anticipate earning an annual salary that ranges from INR 3 to INR 8 lakhs. A person may get a 30%–50% raise after gaining significant experience. Additionally, people have the option to change the company where they work. The following steps after receiving a Main fine art are doctoral and master’s degree programs in the arts.