Admission to BEd Physiology Distance Education 2023: BEd Physiology is a two-year bachelor’s degree program offered online. It is approved by the UGC/AICTE. Candidates will have a variety of job opportunities after finishing this Bachelor’s program, including both the public and private sectors. There is no upper or lower age limit for the distance BEd Physiology program.
Graduation in any discipline from an accredited university is the prerequisite for enrollment to the BEd Physiology online learning program.
Two years are required to complete the BEd Physiology distance learning program.
The annual baseline tuition for distant learning in BEd Physiology ranges from 20,000 to 50,000 Indian Rupees.
Candidates with a BEd in Physiology can expect to make between INR 3.8 LPA and INR 4.5 LPA per year.
One can become a physiology teacher, sports instructor, etc. after earning a BEd in the subject.
Highlights for 2023 B.Ed. Physiology Distance Education Admission
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelors of Education in Physiology|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Ed in Science, B.Ed in History, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Physiology teacher, Sports teacher, Instructor, etc|
Admissions for B.Ed. Physiology Distance Education
The BEd Physiology distance education admissions procedure is as follows:
- The applicant must go to the college’s official website to submit an admissions application.
- Candidates must read the admission instructions before completing the application form.
- The applicant must correctly fill out all of the information or facts on the admission application form.
- They must first register before filling out the necessary information.
- Upload the scanned documents after filling out all the fields.
- The application cost can then be paid by the candidate.
- Print off your completed application form and payment receipt for your records.
Basic documentation requirements for admission to the university or college:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.